Jimmy and Tori Rees love some quality family time in the kitchen. Get in on the fun and follow along as they whip up a batch of Funch Spiced Apple Pie Snack Balls with the help of their three boys Lenny, Vinny and Mack.
What you'll need
- 180g (1 packet) Spiced Apple Pie Snack Ball Mix
- 1 cup (100g) pitted dates
- 1/4 (45g) cup coconut oil
- 1/3 (70ml) cup water
- Combine dates, coconut oil, and water, heat in microwave or on stovetop for approx. 1 min then mash thoroughly or blend in to paste.
- Add Spice Apple Pie Snack Ball Mix to wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Roll into snack size balls using your hands (little ones can help here!) and refrigerate for an hour before enjoying. Alternatively press mix into a tin or container and chill to make a slice!