This recipe brings together three foods kids love: chocolate; bananas; and peanut butter! Using our Choccy Chia Snack Ball Mix for an easy and nutritious base, the peanut butter adds a hit of texture and added protein, while the bananas bring the recipe together with natural sweetness, extra flavour and a healthy dose of potassium. This recipe is super easy to prepare and makes a tasty treat the whole family will enjoy.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Setting Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 20-25 slices
- 1 packet of Choccy Chia Snack Ball Mix 180g
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (we used crunchy)
- 1-2 bananas (mashed)
- 80g coconut oil (melted)
- Line a slice tin
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Spread mixture evenly into slice tin
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Take out of slice tin, cut into slices and enjoy!
Bananas: Use 1-2 bananas depending on the size of the bananas.
Peanut Butter: You can substitute the peanut butter with any nut butter of your choice.
*Allergens: This recipe contains Peanuts.