The perfect breakfast, especially for summer. This smoothie bowl is made up with ice cubes giving that refreshing cold spoonful for those hot summer mornings. With the added fruits and flavours, it makes for a delicious mouthful. Topped off with our Choc Fudge Kids Snack Bar because how else would this be a FUNCH recipe without a product of ours featuring in it? 😆 Anyway, get blending because this likely to become your new fave breakfast!
Prep Time: 10 mins or less
Choc Fudge Banana Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup milk (we used oat!)
- 1 cup frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup ice cubes
- 2 oreos
- 1 bar of FUNCH's Choc Fudge Kids Snack Bar
- 1 big banana sliced
- Handful of shredded coconut
- Blend the all the smoothie ingredients together until combined and smooth
- Pour into a bowl and top off with topping ingredients, including our NEW Choc Fudge Kids Snack Bar for added nutrients and flavour!