Got a DIY Mix hopping around? This festive recipe can be done with any of our 6 DIY Mix flavours. So if you want to create a fun and EASY Easter snack this weekend all you need to do is fill your Easter basket with three additional DIY Mix ingredients, ready made icing and fun speckled Easter eggs!
When we created this recipe we went with our Choc Orange Raw Slice Mix, because we are a sucker for the nostalgic flavours. It's indulgent on its own, but mixing it up with some chocolate icing, it is the perfect treat for Easter. What is Easter without a chocolate coma? And topping it off with a cute speckled Easter egg, it will have the kids reaching for more!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Setting time: 30 mins
Choc Orange Easter Slice
- 1 pack FUNCH Choc Orange Raw Slice Mix
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Chocolate icing
- Speckled Easter eggs
- Combine dates, coconut oil and water, microwave for approximate 1 minute and mash into a paste.
- Add Funch Choc Orange Raw Slice Mix to wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon mixture into a baking tin, spread evenly, and freeze for 30 minutes.
- After the 30 minutes, cute the slice into bite size pieces and spread the icing around each one.
- Place an speckled Easter egg on each one, and enjoy a fun Easter snack!
Be sure to tag us in any recipes you create using ANY of our products!