Bursting with orange citrus and decadent creamy chocolate flavours, this lavish jaffa inspired slice is guaranteed to hit the spot. This raw slice is SO easy to make, perfect for little helpers to join in and ideal to make in advance for the week ahead, so if you are in search of a refreshing nutritious snack then look no further!
Servings: 12 slices
- 1 packet (180g) Funch Choc Orange Raw Slice Mix
- 1 cup (100g) pitted dates
- 1/4 cup (45g) coconut oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) water
- Combine dates, coconut oil and water and microwave for 1 minute. Mash mixture into a thick paste.
- Add Choc Orange Raw Slice Mix to paste and mix thoroughly.
- Evenly spread mix into a 16cm x 16cm baking tin
- Chill in the freezer for 30 minutes before serving
Show us your creation! Take a pic and tag us @funchfood.
- Choc Orange Raw Slice can be stored in the fridge for up to two weeks or frozen for up to 3 months.
- Try rolling the mixture into 12-15 individual bliss balls instead of a creating slice