Izel has worked on this recipe using our FUNCH Choccy Chia Snack Ball Mix and has added in some extra delight with peanut butter, honey, and MORE CHOCOLATE! Visually follow along with her in this reel she made on Instagram.
The beauty of our DIY Mixes means you can have fun with it, and mix it up however you like. It means your tastebuds can go on an adventure as the possibilities with our mixes is endless! Be sure to check out all our recipes on our site.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Setting time: 30 mins to an hour
Choccy Chia Peanut Butter Slice
- 1 pack FUNCH Choccy Chia Snack Ball Mix
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 25g dark choc
Method1. In a bowl add the dates and water, then put it in the microwave for 40 seconds
2. Mash them up and mix in 2 tbsp of the peanut butter
3. Pour the FUNCH Choccy Chia Snack Ball Mix in the bowl and mix with date mixture, mix in 2 tbsp of water if needed to mould mixture
4. Press into a pan lined with baking paper
5. In another bowl mix together 2 tbsp peanut butter with honey and spread it over the base
6. Melt dark choc and drizzle it over the slice
7. Place in the freezer to set for around 1 hour
8. Slice and enjoy
Be sure to tag us in any recipes you create using ANY of our products!