Do you recall the most famous reindeer of all?
This easy and fun recipe will have your whole family shout out with glee! By combining our Choc Orange Raw Slice Mix with some extra chocolate delight, and pairing it with the decorative pretzels, m&m's and edible eyes, it'll be a cute activity for the whole family this Christmas season!
- 1 packet FUNCH Choc Orange Raw Slice Mix
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 100g dark chocolate block (melted)
- Handful pretzels
- Mini m&m’s red only
- Edible eyes
- Combine dates, coconut oil and water and microwave in 30 second blasts until the coconut has melted.
- Add FUNCH Choc Orange Raw Slice Mix to wet ingredients, and mix thoroughly.
- Using your hands roll approximately 1 tablespoon scoops of mixture into tight balls. Stick in the paper straws halfway through.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate (either over the stovetop or in the microwave)
- Roll/dip choc orange balls into the melted chocolate, stick in the pretzels as ears, stick on the nose and pop on the eyes. Refrigerate until chocolate has set.
- And there you have it, Rudolf The Red Nosed Reindeer cake pops!
- Paper straws can be substituted with skewers, or anything similar.
- Choc Orange Raw Slice Mix can be substituted with any of our DIY Snack Mixes.
- Edible eyes can be found in the baking isle of your local supermarket.
Made this recipe? Spread the festive cheer and share your creation with us @funchfood #funch