This spiced apple crumble recipe is the ultimate winter warmer that will keep you content and cosy! Using our Spiced Apple Pie Snack Ball Mix makes it super easy to whip up this crumble that will impress everyone and fill your kitchen with the comforting smell of spices.
- 4 Red Apples, chopped and diced
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 packet of Funch Spiced Apple Pie Snack Ball Mix
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Nuttelex
- Pre-heat oven to 180˚C.
- In a mixing bowl, add chopped apples, spices, lemon zest and juice and a pinch of brown sugar. Mix until the apples are coated. Pour into a shallow baking dish and spread across.
- In a clean bowl, add your Spiced Apple Pie Snack Ball Mix, oats, brown sugar and nuttelex. Using your fingertips, rub the ingredients together until it looks like fine breadcrumbs. Spread over the apples in the baking dish.
- Pop into the oven for 35-40 minutes, turning the dish around half way through.
- Allow the crumble to cool slightly before serving up! Best served with a dollop of ice cream or warm custard!
Made this recipe? Share your creation with us on Instagram! Tag us @funchfood.