Apple & Kakadu Plum Australian Wholegrain Cereal 168g
Suitable for 6+ months
99% Australian ingredients
Good source of iron
No added sugar
No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
A unique combination of Apple, Kakadu Plum, Brown Rice and Teff fortified with iron to create a smooth cereal your little one will love.
Introduce your baby to the adventure-filled world of solids with our easy, tasty and nourishing Apple & Kakadu Plum Australian Wholegrain Baby Cereal!
Funch Apple & Kakadu Plum Australian Wholegrain Baby Cereal is a nutritious and easy to prepare snack for your baby and a great way to introduce them to solid foods.
The cereal is made in Australia from a unique blend of Australian grown apples, kakadu plum, brown rice, and teff, that has been fortified with iron to nourish your baby and support their healthy growth and development.
The cereal comes packed in convenient single serve sachets to maintain its freshness and nutritional value while also making it super easy to pack and carry for an easy snack on the go.
Preparing the cereal is as simple as adding some water or milk and mixing to your desired consistency, creating a fluffy and smooth textured cereal with a subtle flavour your baby will love!
- Box includes 14 x 12g sachets
- Nutritious blend of Australian native fruits and whole grains
- Fortified with iron to support healthy growth and development
- Packed in single serve sachets to maintain freshness and nutritional value
- Quick and easy to prepare at home or on the go
- No added sugar
- No artificial colours
- No artificial flavours
- No artificial preservatives
- Non GMO
- Source of iron
- Made in Australia from at least 99% Australian ingredients
- Suitable for kids aged 6+ months
|Per Serve1||Per 100g2|
|Energy||193kJ||220kJ (53 cal)|
|Sodium||< 1mg||< 2mg|
|1 Serving prepared as 12g cereal and 80mL of water|