FUNCH Caramel Kid-Pow Shake is the perfect way for your kids to fuel their day. These delicious kid protein shakes are fantastic for a mid morning snack or as a healthy compromise when your little one is being a bit fussy. Super-charged with plant proteins for healthy growth and development, vitamins and minerals to make sure they are getting the nutritional support they need and pre and probiotics for healthier and happier tummies. With no added sugar, artificial colours or flavours your kids won’t believe how good it REALLY is. Do you have little ones with differing taste buds or varying favourite flavours? No problem, you can purchase our Kid-Pow Shake Boom Bundle and try all three flavours!
We have a range of flavours, so your little one can find out their favourite. Choose from a delicious rich chocolate, a more subdued vanilla or of course this vibrant caramel flavour. One serving of our Caramel Kid-Pow Shake will give your kids plenty of essential nutrients that 4 year olds and above require. These vitamins and minerals are imperative for their optimal growth and development.
- Boosted with Vitamins and Minerals (Vitamin C, D, Calcium, Iron)
- Provides kids with 50% of their calcium Recommended Daily Intake (when made up)
- Good source of protein with 10g per serve (growth and development)
- Plant Protein blend (no soy or whey)
- Gluten Free and gentle on sensitive tummies
- No added sugar – only 0.2g sugar per serve
- 5 Star Health Star Rating
- Contains Probiotics (1 billion cfu per serve)
- 100% plant-based ingredients
- Suitable for kids aged 4+
"I am definitely all for a product like this"
"I am definitely all for a product like this FUNCH Kids Pow Shake in the Caramel flavour. Having kids myself, I know how hard it can sometimes be, to get them to eat a variety of foods to hit their nutritional needs. Adding something like this shake into a smoothie or mixing it through their porridge or chia puddings can be an amazing way to make sure they are getting the extra protein, vitamins and minerals needed to support their growth and development.
- Shelly M, Clinical Nutritionist & Naturopath